Is your style Classic and Chic like the cast of Scandal?
Scandal’s Costume Designer, Lyn Paolo, creates amazing looks that convey a clean and polished professional style on every episode!
How do you tell if your Scandalous? Well, your wardrobe consists of a lot of neutrals such as black, gray, navy blue and beige. You like clothes with soft draping as well as tops, jackets and dresses with a nipped waist. You outfits are usually simple, timeless and business appropriate.
Want to find out more about the items featured on Scandal? Download the StyleID app to find and identify clothing worn on each episode of the show!
We’ve also complied a list of our favourite items featured in the photo below, go ahead get classic with Scandal!
- Herringbone-Boucle Cossack Coat by Alexander McQueen – S4 E9 (View)
- Check Peplum Jacket by The Limited – S4 E8 (View)
- Zipped Knit Jacket by Giorgio Armani – S4 E3 (View)
- Chantal dress by Sportmax- S4 E3 (View)
- Ikat-Weave Jacket by Armani Collezioni – S4 E7 (View)
- Boucle Striped Jacket by L’Agence – S4 E9 (View)
- Check Trench Coat by The Limited – S4 E6 (View)
- Trench Coat by Burberry London – S4 E7 (View)