Only four more episodes of Glee and it’s Tina’s turn to shine! On top of our wish for a Chang-chang marriage, we also want all of the outfits Tina’s been rocking throughout the season (thanks to the social and fabulous Costume Department including: Brigitta Romanov, Andrea Medina, Nickolaus Brown).
As you know, Tina Cohen-Chang, played by Jenna Ushkowitz, has always been on the sidelines, but this year she’s sharing the spotlight and looking good. Her structured style is understated but always evolving, throughout the first few seasons of Glee, her style was a mix of goth and emo, soon after she moved into a steampunk phase but now she has finally blossomed into a full-time retro 50’s mod chick.
We’ve put together a list of Tina’s top 6 outfits! Find the links to shop below.
1. Trina Turk Landon Intarsia Sweater – $238 (View)
2. Theory Turnia Bow-Front Silk Blouse – $215 (View)
3. Diane von Furstenberg Wool Sweater – $298 (View)
4. DKNY Pleated Crepe Mini Skirt– $295 (View)
5. Karen Millen Sporty Color Block Dress – $175 (View)
6. Reiss Fabia Fitted Print Dress – $225 (View)
Are there any other outfits Tina wore that you absolutely loved? Download our free app to see what the entire cast of Glee wears. You can also join our mailing list to receive updates straight to your email.