Things are heating up on this season of The Mindy Project; love is in the air, siblings are in trouble and a cross country move may be underway. We’re just excited for baby Castellanos because we can’t wait to see the clothing baby-momma-Mindy wears (thanks to the fabulous Costume Designer Salvador Perez).
Mindy Kaling, has always been fashionable throughout her TV history (we loved her style on The Office,) but in the Mindy Project, she has defined her style by sticking to girly prints, bright colours, sparkles and sequins. She is always so office appropriate as well.
Check out some of our favourite outfits from the recent episode “Lahiri Family Values” and find the links to shop below.
1. Joie Micheaela Flannel Top– $198 (View)
2. Custom plaid with crystal neckline – Custom Dress by Salvador Perez
3. Oscar de la Renta Belted Tweed Jacket – $2,646 (View)
4. Red Valentino Heart Print Silk Shirt– $455 (View)
5. Wildfox Soft Serve Holiday Sweater – $231 (View)
6. Markus Lupfer Retro Cassette Embellished Sweater – $160 (Currently Sold Out)
Are there any other Mindy outfits that you absolutely loved? Download our free app to see what the entire cast of The Mindy Project wears. You can also join our mailing list to receive updates straight to your email.