Established in 2012, StyleID is a mobile app that helps fans find the products they see on TV. Based out of Waterloo, ON and with additional offices in Toronto, we are a small team who are excited to start accelerating our social media initiatives.
We are looking forward to guiding and mentoring the right candidate, allowing for a great deal of creative freedom. The right candidate will have the ambition to really make the social media end of the brand their own. To learn more, please visit www.StyleID.ca
P O S I T I O N
We are looking for a passionate, reliable, and hard-working intern who would join our team for a period of 3 months. Ideally you will meet with us at least once a week in our office, while working remotely on a variety of projects including the following:
- Help create and maintain a viable Social Media Calendar detailing days and times to post across several platforms
- Create long-form and short-form content for .ca, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
- Engage with our audience and generate hype while retaining the StyleID voice and aesthetic
- Review Google analytics to measure impact of efforts
- Blogger outreach
Reporting to the Directors of StyleID, you will demonstrate an ability developing and/or implementing a comprehensive social marketing strategy for the mobile app. Upon successful completion of program, you will receive a performance-based recommendation letter and reference.
R E Q U I R E M E N T S
- Strong knowledge of the Internet, web and online media, email & social media marketing techniques and trends and experience developing social media campaigns
- Experience with discussion boards, blogs, video marketing, Windows, Microsoft office
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate great interpersonal communication skills
- Must have solid organizational and time management skills
- Must be reliable, hard-working, honest, friendly, flexible, and energetic self-starter with a strong desire and ability to learn and advance
- Photography and video skills are an asset
- Must be available to work 15-20 hours a week
A P P L Y
Interested candidates should forward a copy of your resume, cover letter and links to your social media accounts by email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) with the following subject line, ‘Social Media/Marketing Intern – YOURNAME.’