StyleID is hiring an experienced Fashion PR Brand Director.
Allowing for a great deal of creative freedom, the right candidate will a solid background in fashion pr, reside in NYC and have an established brand network within the fashion industry. We are looking forward to collaborating with someone with the ability to thrive in our fast paced start-up world.
You will be working from NYC on a variety of projects with a key focus on liaising with brands. Reporting to the Directors of StyleID, you will demonstrate an ability to garner support through sales pitches and effectively manage a wide range of projects. Other responsibilities include:
- Developing, delivering and leading strategic client programs and initiatives
- Defining scope of work and setting client expectations
- Identifying strategic media relationships and new and creative media strategies
- Managing high-end media relations and providing strategic counsel to client and team with regard to media opportunities
- Defining and analyzing target markets and using positioning strategies to define a unique product identity
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities and lead new business pitches
- Manage, develop and maintain accountability for annual Public Relations budget; press samples, events, and press gifting. Create and present budgets for special projects as necessary for approval from leadership.
- Continue strategic development of online and social media strategy & viral marketing, establish and foster relationships to increase brand awareness and presence in these new mediums.
R E Q U I R E M E N T S
- B.A. and 8+ years PR agency experience working on campaigns with top fashion, consumer/lifestyle brands.
- Previously established relationships with various media outlets
- Experience executing successful digital and social media strategies, tactics and programs
- In-depth analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills; adept at developing rapport with clients to maintain strong working relationships
- Innovative thinker with proven track record of developing creative solutions and new programs
- Superior writing, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to align press initiatives with business goals of brands/clients
- Expert at maintaining ongoing relationships with members of top-tier media. World-class press/media experience with track record of successfully managing major PR campaigns
- Hands-on with a can-do, “roll up your sleeves” attitude.
- Able to work on multiple projects & initiatives under brand strategy and cope well under pressure.
A P P L Y
Interested candidates should forward a copy of your resume, cover letter and expected salary by email to (firstname.lastname@example.org ) with the following subject line, ‘Fashion PR Brand Director – YOURNAME.’
A B O U T
Established in 2012, StyleID is a mobile app that helps fans find the products they see on TV. Based out of Waterloo, ON and with additional offices in Toronto, we are a small team excited to grow our brand portfolio. To learn more, please visit www.StyleID.ca
N O T E S
This position requires you to be located in NYC